Giving Incredible Families Tools for Success
Through the Wisconsin Family Connections Center, a short-term case management program (GIFTS – Giving Incredible Families Tools for Success) is designed for caregivers with adoption or out-of-home care experience who are identified as having a high need for services. Families may self-refer or be referred by a community service member.
Voluntary, short-term case management services include but are not limited to:
- Providing ongoing support via phone, online, or in-person
- Administering family needs assessments and parent/caregiver stress assessments
- Co-creating plans to work on targeted concerns
- Providing individualized parent/caregiver skill development & coaching to increase caregiver’s skill levels
- Making service referrals based on the families’ assessed needs
To get started, request a consultation.